Gregg Braden – 96% of the Universe is Missing. Where is Remaining 4%?

Gregg Braden – 96% of the Universe is Missing. Where is Remaining 4%?

Gregg Braden – 96% of the universe is missing. The remaining 4% that we experience is created by our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Gregg Braden delves in…

Views: 253
Higher Self Portal