Learning to develop psychic abilities is easier than you think. Today, let’s talk about strengthening your clairvoyance, clairvoyance, and clairsentience.
These exercises are simple, but they are the building blocks of the expansion of your gifts. Why? Because they strengthen their ability to receive intuitive information.
With a little practice and patience, you will be well on your way to increasing your psychic ability.
Tip: a good way to develop your psychic abilities is to start with the strengths you already have. It’s easier and more fun this way. Aren’t you sure what your strongest intuitive gifts are? The checklist on this page will help you.
Exercises for Psychic Development for Clairsentience
Clairsentience is a way to receive intuitive information through feelings.
Empathy is also a form of clairsentience.
A fun way to increase your clairsentience is to practice psychometry.
Psychometry is learning about objects through touch by reading the energy in them. It’s a great way (and it was my favorite way) to learn to develop psychic abilities.
Follow these simple steps:
- Ask someone to bring you some small items you can practice with.
- At first it’s good if the objects are small enough to fit into your hands. The jewels and keys are great, because the metal contains the energy well. A piece of jewelry that has been used a lot (such as a wedding ring) will have more energy than something that is rarely used.
In some of the criminal investigations I’ve worked on, we’ve also worn unwashed clothes. Honestly, though, especially if you’re starting to learn to develop psychic abilities, a small metal object will be better.
- Sit comfortably and breathe deeply. Rub your hands a few times for the energy to move. You may feel a tingling sensation in your hands.
- Take the object in your hands and close your eyes. Continue to relax and start taking note of how your body feels. Do you feel anything? See or hear something? If not, it’s fine, there’s no right or wrong here. If you feel stuck, try to ask yourself some questions like:
*Does this object belong to a man or a woman?
*Are you the owner of this happy or sad object?
*Does this person have children?
*What kind of work does this person do?
- Write down everything you see, listen, feel, even if it looks silly. Don’t leak anything. The aim of this exercise is to get used to receiving energetic impressions. If you’re working with a partner, share your impressions with him or her.
- When you’re done, ask the person who gave you the object for comments. Ask if you can validate the things you felt, saw or heard.
Note: even if you don’t have a partner to work with, this is still a great exercise to practice when you learn to develop psychic abilities because it helps you get used to detecting and reading energy.
Tip: old family photos or family relics are very fun to practice. You never know what you can learn about Grandma!
It is also fun to visit antique shops to see how much energy you can feel in objects.
Hide and Seek
Take an object that has a lot of energy in it, like your keys or a piece of clothing that you’ve worn a lot. Ask a friend to hide the object, then leave while they do.
When you return inside, see if you can connect to the article and feel where it is. Ask yourself questions about the article, such as:
- Is he upstairs?
- Is up or down?
- Is it hidden under something or placed on top of something?
- Is in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc?
Imagine you’re connecting with the power of the article to find it. I once found our lost cat trapped in a bedroom closet using this technique.
Tip: I used to play this game with my kids. It’s a fun way to spend family time and practice using your intuitive skills.
Play Psychic to Develop Clairvoyance
When people ask me how to be clairvoyant I tell them that they need to start working on visualization. Believe it or not, simple visualization techniques, like the one we’re going to talk about now, will strengthen your clairvoyance.
- Ask a friend to take a tray or something and place five items on it. The articles must be different from each other. It’s also useful if it’s things you’ve never seen before. We want to stretch those psychic muscles as much as possible. Without looking
- When everything is set, study the items in the tray for 10 seconds and then have your friend remove the tray completely from view.
- In your mind, imagine every object and where it was on the tray. Visualizing objects in your mind is the key to this exercise. Write as many items as you can remember in the eye of your mind. The more detail I can remember, the better. For example, if there was a candle in the tray, you can write something like a cream-colored candle with a wick that has never been burned.
As the game gets easier, keep challenging yourself. Try to remember 10 objects in the same amount of time, or five objects in half the time, etc.
You can also try this easy clairvoyance meditation to help open your third eye.
Working alone? No problem! Lay out of five game cards and study for 10 seconds. Now, cover them up and visualize what they were.
How to Develop Psychic Abilities: Clairaudience
My husband mocks me as long as I could hear an ant walking. I wouldn’t say I can hear ants, but my hearing perception is pretty strong.
So, what is the best way to develop your clairaudience? It’s easy: start listening! Be aware of the different and individual sounds around you. Seriously, it’s that easy.
Our daily life is so busy that we instinctively tune in as we focus on what we have to do. I don’t know about you guys, but it seems like I always have a million thoughts running into my head. So instead of tuning in, soak everything in!
There is a full article on the development of clairaudience here, but here are some tips to start right now. :
- Waiting in the car for the kids to leave school? Use that time to practice learning how to develop psychic abilities. Listen, do you hear birds? Driving cars by? Kids singing outside?
- Sitting and waiting in the doctors office? As you navigate through magazines in the waiting room, listen to the sounds in the office. Do you hear someone typing on a keyboard? Papers shuffling?
You can do this exercise every time you have a few moments. After some time, you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised how strong your hearing skills become.
As you can see, practicing how to develop psychic abilities can be fun and stress-free. Do not put too much pressure on yourself to master everything right away. Play with these games and work with whoever you find most enjoyable!
The post How to Develop Psychic Abilities: Easy Exercises You Can Do Today appeared first on The Psychic Spirit by Méline Lafont.