Challenges of the Third Chakra
– To Overcome Shame and how it controls you.
– To use your personal power in a balanced way.
– To be proactive rather than reactive or inactive.
– To be less Excessive, have a handle on addictions
– To be strong and have the ability to move forward with confidence and make conscious decisions and act on them.
Symptoms of Blocked Third Chakra
– Controlling, intolerance
– Excessive competitive behaviors
– Overeating, overindulgence
– Fatigue or excessive laziness
– Insecurities, anxiety, fear
– Low body weight and poor appetite
– Lack of confidence and poor self image
– Inability to focus/lack of organization
– Inability to set up or maintain boundaries
– Stomach ulcers
– IBS, constipation
– Eating disorders, weight struggles
– Binge eating
– Reflux issues
Restoring the power of Solar Plex chakra is taking back control of your health and wellness by learning to work with your energy. You can and will lesson pain, create a deeper happiness, increase clarity and renew balance.
Strengthening Your Energy
– Use reflexion: Gardening is a good one to do for strengthening. Our proper role is to grow life. 1% of this world is you and 99% is life.
– Start spending less time with ego and more time with soul by focusing less on accomplishment and more on contribution
– Find the vibration/sounds in your environment – RAM
– Practice Bhastrika breathing: It is so important to reconnect with our breathing
– Foods in healthy yellow color, carbohydrates and fibers
Rebalance Your Solar Plexus
Practice letting your true self make choices. Feel and be present and own your choices fully.
Listen to your intuition more and stand up for what feels right. Decisions that are coming from your heart feels intuitively right, even stand alone if you have to. Confidence in your own intuition is rebalancing.
Listen to your own balance and give yourself the time you need to heal, realign, listen and grow spiritually.
4. Try new things
Take back your presence and leap through your fears with confidence knowing that fear can not hurt you.
5. Core Stregthening
Helps with harnessing energy. Use pilates, yoga, sit-ups, martial arts.
6. Honor your gut knowings
You have Powerful intuitions, listen to them and learn to work with it and not against it.
7. Praise your poop
‘Out with the old and in with the new’ type of attitude towards your crap. Give yourself the fiber and water you need.
Find things that speak to your being: Images, words, music, people, etc.