lymph and liver detox 7-14 days
- C0Q10; One supplement 3 times a day
- 10 drops of milk thistle in an ounce of water or tea 3 times a day
- Good to have both 15 mins before meals
- Slippery elm; a tablespoon added to tea or water before or in between meals up to 3 times a day.
- Super Green powder – A scoop in a smoothie (almond milk, yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, quinoa, chia, flaxseed) once a day
The best times to start a cleanse like:
- After an illness where your appetite has been low and emotions are in exhaustion. These are signs that your body systems are over loaded and are in need of attention and soothing care.
- In the fall and spring when temperatures are in the process of changing. When the air outside is at a substantially higher or lower temperature than inside the body, this involuntarily kicks the cellular body into survival mode causing the liver system to filter accumulated toxins that are in the way of immune function.
The best thing during the cleanse:
- Refrain from refined sugars
- Follow a gluten free diet
- Eliminate process foods
- Drink lots of water; add lemon and ginger when you can
Our liver is known to carry anger. It is where all toxins including avoided and suppressed feelings and emotions that are passed through before released from our body. Our lymphs are responsible for catching free floating toxins in the body which then are directed to the liver to be processed, stored or expelled. It is very important for us to not avoid or neglect our lymphatic system. It is like our internal bridge or boundary that distinguishes us from the external environment. Our environment actually reflects how clean and clear our lymph and liver systems are. So according to your uniquely perceived external world determines how strong your liver and lymphs are functioning. It is our responsibility to recognize and chose to change or embrace new things into our life to promote stronger healthy living.
Best thing for lymph care during cleanse:
- Use a luffa scrub to stimulate the lymph nodes in the neck, armpits and inner thigh area
- Use epsom salt bath with some malachite to help draw out toxins through the pores
- Use Jade stone or rose quarts roller to help stimulate lymphs in the face and neck
- Deep Clean the bathroom and kitchen areas to refrain from your body absorbing bacteria or other air born particles that can over load your vulnerable lymph and liver systems.