Mind/Body Condition; Diabetes, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, onset Dementia
Medications; insulin, metformin, gapipentin, antidepressants.
Memory loss being the main problem you are trying to prevent. It is however near the last symptom of a long lasting avoidance of underlying issues. Memory loss is an indication of many toxins that have accumulated over time within the body. Severe dissociation from the body and mind causes a stressful environment for the soul to live in. In order to release the toxins that are in the brain you must cleanse the body. This can be accomplished through dietary challenges and detoxifying the organ systems; Being aware of the side effects of medications and how to minimize; increase holistic remedies; and finally take a look at emotional triggers and states, identifying and practicing clear and precise coping tools designed to lesson the emotional response. Everything is unique to your ability of least resistance. Time got you here and time can bring healing.
Diet and Detox
Mediterranean and Ketone Diets are very supportive to improve the mitochondria functioning in the diabetic lifestyles; Research for the best approach for your needs.
- Leafy greens, nuts, berries, beans, whole grains, fish, poultry, olive oil and wine
Detoxing of candida, yeast and heavy metals within the gut and brain is essential for recovering from nerve pain and memory loss; research the best appraoch for your needs.
- Kale, water crescent, cilantro, herbs and milk thistle
Medications and Alternatives
Insulin and Metformin; Be sure to help encourage correction of the doses every 3 months when integrating the new diet and lifestyle changes
Gabbipentin; Can be eliminated and replaced by diabetic nerve pain relievers.
- Lipoic Acid 300mg 2xdaily
- Acetyl-L-Cartinene 2,000mg a day
- Vitamin B5 50-100mg a day
- Vitamin B12 500-5000mg a day
Antidepressants; There are a variety of alternative to these types of medications
Omega 3 fatty acids – fish oil
- Critical to the structure and function of neuronal membranes. bring the DHA and EPA to optimal levels
- Helps preserve vital neurotransmitters in the brain
- Aceticoline, norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine
- Boosts memory retention, slows cognitive decline
- Enhance cerebral blood flow
- Improves sleep quality and mental cognition
Bacopa Monierier (waterhyssop)
- Excellent supplement by enhancing neuro-communication through growth and maintenance of nerve endings in the brain.
- Boosts and stabilizes mood. approves attention span.
- Protects against Alzheimers
Other alternatives for support of brain function;
- Gotu Kola tea
- Turmeric, Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Lemon Balm, sage
- Tulsi; Helps oxygenate the brain. Stabilize mood.
- Rhodiola; improves brain and physical performance
- Hupercine-A; Help prevent alzhiemers
- Brahmi; Supports the nerves and the brain connections. alleviate insomnia
- Vacha; Detoxification of the brain tissue. improve sluggish thinking. A light stimulant
Emotions and Coping Methods
Dementia is the end stages of illness and so it is the time where trauma and unresolved anger is bouncing to the surface of awareness. There is no longer room to ignore the underlying cause of all illness; avoided emotions.
Some good coping skills for suppressed memories is to allow room for expression. At this point extreme vocal exercises are encouraged to release resentment, guilt and shame. Allow things to be said that were never expressed and allow room and no judgment for it. Since it is from a long standing past trauma, reminding everyone that in the present there is no need to hold that pain in no more.
Gently remind that the only one holding on to the past is the one who is suffering. When you release you will no longer suffer emotionally. Take back your power by forgiving yourself and others from the long standing situation.
Mind stimulating games and daily affirmations are an excellent practice to reach out of the lack, depressed and suppressed thinking.
Embrace your true natural rooted culture that was denied and suppressed. Beat the drums on a regular basis and learn how to bring peace to your heart and people by being present and open. Learn and love who you are.
Essential Oils support for brain function and memory loss
Lemon oil and Rosemary oil in the morning
Lavender oil and Orange oil in the evening
Copiaba oil or CBD oil in the evening to support restful sleepViews: 1686